Tuesday 28 September 2010

I'm back!!

Hello there!!

Well, it certainly has been a long time since I last posted!!

Lots has happened since I last blogged. I have completed my post grad, and now work as an Early Years Professional in a lovely local nursery - and am loving it!

And, me and Mr Deravelled finally got married!! Yay!!

This isn't going to be a long post, as it's late and I need my beauty sleep. So I'll finish off with a few photos from the last year. :) Hope this post finds you all well.









4 comments:

LissyLou said...

hello, welcome back..we have missed you... congratulations!!!!!!!

The sewing room said...

NICE TO SEE YOU BACK AND CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING.

HUGS PAT

Thecraftytrundler said...

Great to see you back & lovely to hear your news!!
Welcome back to Blogland!!!

Sharon xx

Poppy said...

Welcome back!

Lou x

PS. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :-))