Friday 20 March 2009

An Award!



I have received an award from the ever lovely Nicky over at Hollypop's. Thank you so much Nicky!! I now have to list 7 things I love, and pass it on to 7 other bloggers. So here we go:

1. I love my wonderful, amazing, beautiful, funny, clever daughter, Moomin, and also her wonderful, amazing, beautiful, funny, clever daddy, Mr Deravelled. They both make me smile every day, and I am so blessed to have them in my life! :)

2. I love HUGE pink peonies with ridiculous amounts of petals.

3. I love my huge collection of books - and I especially love buying new ones!

4. I love rainy evenings when it's cosy inside.

5. I love cake. Any kind really - chocolate, madeira, treacle sponge - you name it, I'll eat it!

6. I love Cornwall, and Whitby, and York, and Heidelberg, and New York!!

7. I love creating something special for someone I love. :)

Ok, so that's my 7 things (I could have gone on and on, but I'm trying to restrict myself!!). I would like to pass this award on to the following fab blogs:

Country Cottage Chic
Diary of a Tinyholder
Silkie Sue
Miss Sew and Sew
Casey's Elegant Musings
Country in the Town
Lissy Lou and the 2 Little Boys

Thanks again, Nicky!! It was so sweet of you to think of me. :)

Night night! x x

6 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

You certainly deserve your award.

Shabby Chick said...

Thanks Gemma, that's really lovely of you :) :) :)

Mel xxx

Hollypop's said...

You're welcome!
Enjoy your weekend.
Nickyx

Sam said...

Thankyou so much for the award!
Very sweet of you xx

Love Samxx

Kim said...

I'm with you on the cake, and Whitby!
Kim xx

Thecraftytrundler said...

Have a lovely Easter hun!!! I'll let you into a secret.......... I love cakes too!!!!! (and Whitby)!!

HUGS : )

Sharon xx