Wednesday 17 December 2008

The Christmas Day Menu



Ok, so after much pondering and flicking through of my recipe books and magazines, here is the planned christmas day menu (obviously dependent on actually being able to get hold of some kind of turkey!!)

Christmas Day 2008

Turkey Crown
Roast Potatoes
Mashed Potatoes
Yorkshire puddings
Peas
Carrots
Cabbage
Brussel Sprouts
Stuffing balls
Bacon-wrapped chipolatas
Gravy
Cranberry sauce

Yummy yummy yummy!!!

And for dessert, we are having chocolate yule log, hot chocolate sauce and clotted cream ice cream. Mmmmm. I love christmas!!!

And here is a little piccy of some of the decorations adorning our hallway tree. I can't show you a photo of the whole tree, as our hallway isn't big enough for me to get far enough back with my camera!!

No comments: