Thursday 18 December 2008

Busy busy busy!!

I have been busily washing and cleaning in preparation for a couple of days off from the drudgery of household chores once we hit Christmas eve evening. I am aiming to get on top of the hamper of clothes at the top of the stairs (I have already vanquished the basket in the kitchen - woo hoo!!), but this means I'm pretty much non stop at the moment. I need to hoover the whole house (and remember to empty the hoover first this time!!), wash the windows, clean the bathroom, put away the worryingly teetering tower of clean clothes that were not long ago in that basket in the kitchen, take the rubbish out, get stamps from the post office to post the christmas cards that are STILL on the table in the living room (yes, I KNOW that I've left it really late - but they're cards for Mr Deravelled's friends, and he's not exactly seeing the posting of them as an urgent priority, so it's left to me, again!!), and convince the Moomin that her toys would look much better tidied away in her bedroom rather than scattered liberally around the living room. Phew! Now it's all written down, I don't think I have the energy to do any of it!!

To finish off, here's a little photo of the Moomin that I took the other night. She hadn't had a nap all day, and it got to 8pm and she just dropped!! How sweet! :)

1 comment:

Perfectly Lovely said...

Gosh youve got your work cut out! I know how you feel, I cant wait to have a couple of days break from all the chaos!

Hope you and your family have a lovely christmas...Jen x