Thursday 30 October 2008

The oven is broken!

Well, as the title to this post says, our oven is broken. It lights up, the fan goes, but it just will not heat up. I learnt this on Tuesday evening when I came home from work and attempted to cook a pizza for the three of us. When after half an hour the cheese hadn't melted, I started to get suspicious. Cue Mr Deravelled doing the manly fiddle with it thing, before coming to the same conclusion that I had already reached - "yep" he said, "it's buggered". (What would us little ladies do without men?) ;)

We have a new oven being delivered next Thursday. :)

1 comment:

Country Cottage Chic said...

My Aga is on the blink - I'm waiting patiently for Tuesday when the lovely repairmen are coming - yes, plural - it takes two to undo an Aga & put it back together again!