Saturday 30 August 2008

It's too hot and the Moomin is poorly



Well, what have I been up to since I last posted? Well, last Sunday we took the Moomin to a re-enactment event not too far from us. It was really good, with re-enactors from all different eras, such as Roman, Viking, Medieval, American Civil War and First and Second World Wars. I particularly enjoyed it, as I used to do Medieval re-enactment when I was still a student, so it was nice to see it all again. Moomin wasn't too keen on the canons firing, though!!! On Bank Holiday Monday, we went to Bridlington for the day. We had a great day, and the weather stayed nice for us - if a little overcast.



Then this week I've been working and attempting to knit a beret for myself. I've frogged it three times now, and am getting a little bit mad with it. But today my Twilleys Freedom Spirit wool arrived from McA Direct, so I have now started it again in that. I ordered two balls in shade Fire, and can't wait to get it finished now.

Me and the Moomin stayed over at my parents last night. She was poorly in the night, and was sick a few times. So today we got her some medicine, as she seems to have a cold, poor thing. All she wanted was her daddy, so she's been cuddling up with Mr Deravelled all evening since we got back home.

Anyway, off to bed now. :)

No comments: